Thank you to Sumaya @ Sue’s Reading Corner for nominating me! Sorry it took so long for me to post. Everyone should check out her blog!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
1.Have you ever fallen out of love with a genre? Which one?
-I guess mysteries? I used to eat them up as a kid, now I hardly read them.
2. Do you prefer chain or indie bookstores?
-I liked used bookstores.
3. Would you prefer reading a book by an author you know and love but in a genre you hate or reading a genre you love but by a debut author?
-I guess either. If the book by the debut author sounds good then why not?
4. Name a fictional land that you’d want to go to.
-uh Hogwarts anyone? Or The Oasis? It’s a virtual land but still counts right?
5. How do you schedule your blogging?
-I write as much as I can when I have spare time and try to schedule posting strategically.
6. Name a non-canon book couple that you would love to see together.
-hmm Maybe Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices & Cassie Sullivan from The 5th Wave. Imagine the snarky conversations they would have!
7. Are you enjoying the book you’re reading at the moment?
-Very much so 🙂
1.Dog lover or cat lover?
2.How do you get your books? (Used book stores? Amazon.com? Garage Sales, ect.?)
3.Where is a location that you would like to see a new book take place in.
4.What format of books do you mostly read? (like e-reader, audiobooks, paperback..)
5. How often do you try to blog?
6. What is your favorite T.V. show?
7. Netflix or Cable?
If you read it, your nominated. All of you have really neat blogs. No really! So have at it!